A Voice for Citizens. A Force for Change.
The League of Women Voters of Maine is a nonpartisan political organization that
encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding of major political policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Elections & Voting Learn More
- Information on how to register and vote in Maine.
Easy-to-Read Voter Guide 2014 Learn More
- Nonpartisan information about the general election, November 4, 2014
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members
Clean Elections Initiative Learn More
- Working to combat big money in politics
Ranked Choice Voting Learn More
- Ranked Choice Voting for Maine
LWVME in the News Learn More
- League of Women Voters Makes News